- joined main tab and information tab to one tab for easier access to the
'Information', 'File References', 'Conclusion' and 'Files' tab
- added menu 'Project / Add Files From Changeset ...' which lets you add
files to the project by fetching the latest changesets from a subversion
repository and lets you select several files of these changesets
- added menu 'Project / Find Open Projects ...' which lets you search for
open projects starting from a selected directory. A command line option
'-find|--find-project <path>' was added as well to start the search from
command line when opening QuickRev.
- added tool bar which can be configured freely
- added menu 'Files / Filter ...' which opens the 'Files Filter' dialog to
filter files by different options
- added menu 'Comments / Filter ...' which opens the 'Comments Filter'
dialog to filter comments by different options
- added menu 'Project / Close' to close the currently loaded project
- split menu 'Project / Load/Add ...' into the two different menus
'Project / Open ...', which opens a project and closes the currently
opened one before, and 'Project / Join ...', which loads a new project
to be joined with the currently opened one
- added internal command '<close-project>' to be used for the 'Tools' menu
to close the current project
- added 'Sort Files' menu for file references with the possibility to sort
them alphabetically or individual to bring the files in a recommended
- added menu items 'Sort Alphabetically' and
'Sort By Recommended Reading Order' to the context menu of the files tab
pane to sort the tabs accordingly
- added coloring of code blocks in code window, which marks matching
brackets and the range between them
- added menu 'Project / Recent Projects' to open former loaded projects
- made the 'Add To Comment' context menu available for UML diagrams
- extended the 'Add To Selected Comment' and the 'Add To Comment' menus for
UML diagrams to be able to assign multiple references, depending to the
same file, to one comment, if the referenced elements differ. I.e.
different UML elements from the same diagram can be referenced from one
- changed behaviour of 'Add To Comment' menu, which will not open the
'Comments' dialog anymore and will not select the comment the reference
has to be assigned to
- extended tab panes to be able to close tabs via the new close button or
the (now extended) context menu
- renamed menu 'Project / Reload Project' to 'Project / Reload'
- moved file references tool bar to upper layer to avoid scrolling the tool
bar out of view
- fix: change font size of author and version annotation when selecting a
different size in preferences
- fix: xml parser exception and wrong display of user names which contain
non-escaped xml characters like '<'.
Take a look at:
for a complete overview.