queXF, a CADE (Computer Assisted Data Entry) Tool, processes filled paper forms that were created in queXML, such as survey questionnaires. queXF can be used as a web based, Open Source alternative to programs such as Cardiff Teleform and Remark OMR.
- Unlimited number of operators for verification
- Can import queXMLPDF forms created by Limesurvey
- Accurately guesses if check boxes have been marked
- All operations done through a web browser, so distributed processing possible
- Automatically detects locations of boxes on the form (no need to manually overlay boxes)
- Allows forms to be reviewed over the web to confirm data is accurate
- Integrates with queXML to produce a ready-to-scan form
- Output's data from forms in PSPP (SPSS), CSV, Labelled CSV, DDI and Fixed width formats
- Can export data are pre or post verification stages
- Isolated character handwriting recognition possible once trained using Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Quexf works perfect.
Quexf works fine.
Installed queXF using XAMPP (Win 7). Everything is OK.