The goal of this project is to provide a generator for lexical analyzers of maximum computational efficiency and maximum range of applications. This includes the support for Unicode (UTF8, UTF16, ...) and other codecs directly and via nested converters such as ICU(tm) and IConv. Sophisticated buffer handling allows to operate on plain file streams, on sockets, or manually fed buffer content.
- Support for Unicode and many other character encodings.
- Modes with inheritance relationships and transition rules.
- Sophisticated buffer management.
- Include stacks.
- Customized token classes.
- Template compression for code size reduction.
- Path compression for code size reduction.
- Possibility of indentation based lexical analysis (INDENT, DEDENT, NODENT).
- Produces direct coded lexical analyzers.
- Adjustable implicit line and column number counting.
- Introduces DFA Algebra.
Follow Lexical Analyzer Generator Quex
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Excellent piece software! Cleverly written and easy to use once you understand the design, highly recommended!
very good project, thanks!
very difficult. but it's cool. thanks quex
Easy to install and use.
very good project