Quadball is a 2D strategy/tactics shooter game where the aim is teamwork and tactical decisions. You play as a triangular tank in a world with manifold items and structures. There are many game modes to play in, each offering a different experience. Each battle is different because you never know what tactical decisions your enemy makes, or what your team is up to. Especially the multiplayer will offer tactical highlights in the game experience.
The game utilizes the CEngine, which runs on Windows and Linux operating systems using OpenGL and native window systems. The CEngine is written in C/C++ from scratch.
Feel free to leave behind suggestions/reviews! Your ideas will be valued and can help to improve Quadball.
*** Latest version ***
*** Upcoming release(s) ***
- Team as well as solo gameplay
- Several varied game modes
- Focus on tactics and strategy
- Create your own maps with the editor
- Online multiplayer and offline singleplayer
- Written in C/C++ from scratch, reducing the need for 3rd party libraries
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Quadball!