Save your screenshots from multiple games with unique names based on modification date, into sub-folders based on date. Remove the files from your SSD to keep it cleaner.
At the end of the day, all your have left of your game play is your screenshots. Keep them safe and organized from all your games.
- Archive screenshots from all the games you play.
- Save in sub-folders based on date.
- Save from multiple games with names based on the games.
- Create unique names based on the date/time the shot was taken.
- Preserve names when they are unique.
- Recover space of screen shots from your SSD.
- Don't lose those screenshots that prove your game accomplishments.
- Supports source images in sub-folders.
- Display images from the source folder to review your screenshots.
- Pan and Zoom images using the mouse.
- Reorder screen shot pairs in the list.
Be the first to post a review of QtScreenShotArchive!