QtiPlot is a user-friendly, platform independent data analysis and visualization application similar to the non-free Windows program Origin.
- Cross platform: works natively on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux/Unix systems
- Fully Python scriptable
- OpenGL based 3D plotting
- Publication quality plots and easy export to various image formats (EMF, EPS, PS, PDF, SVG, BMP, JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc ...)
- Easy integration with LaTeX typesetting system
- Powerful and versatile spreadsheets with column-logic calculations and easy import/export of multiple files
- Advanced statistical analysis: Student's t-Test, ANOVA, chi-square test for variance, normality test (Shapiro-Wilk)
- Linear and nonlinear curve fitting with weighting and estimation of statistical errors of the fit-parameters
- Multi-peak fitting with Gaussian, Lorentzian and Psedo-Voigt peak profiles
- Image analysis tools
- Project files based on folders, a powerful project explorer with built-in drag and drop and searching facilities
- Interoperability with OriginLab®: full import of Origin projects and export of QtiPlot projects as Origin C files
- Easy data exchange with Microsoft Excel and main free office suits (LibreOffice and Appache OpenOffice)
- Import of Matlab files, LabVIEW TDMS files, dBase, MySQL, SQLite and Microsoft Access databases
It's an open source software but the binary requires licensing. That's a sneaky cunning.