QtiPlot is a user-friendly, platform independent data analysis and visualization application similar to the non-free Windows program Origin.
- Cross platform: works natively on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux/Unix systems
- Fully Python scriptable
- OpenGL based 3D plotting
- Publication quality plots and easy export to various image formats (EMF, EPS, PS, PDF, SVG, BMP, JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc ...)
- Easy integration with LaTeX typesetting system
- Powerful and versatile spreadsheets with column-logic calculations and easy import/export of multiple files
- Advanced statistical analysis: Student's t-Test, ANOVA, chi-square test for variance, normality test (Shapiro-Wilk)
- Linear and nonlinear curve fitting with weighting and estimation of statistical errors of the fit-parameters
- Multi-peak fitting with Gaussian, Lorentzian and Psedo-Voigt peak profiles
- Image analysis tools
- Project files based on folders, a powerful project explorer with built-in drag and drop and searching facilities
- Interoperability with OriginLab®: full import of Origin projects and export of QtiPlot projects as Origin C files
- Easy data exchange with Microsoft Excel and main free office suits (LibreOffice and Appache OpenOffice)
- Import of Matlab files, LabVIEW TDMS files, dBase, MySQL, SQLite and Microsoft Access databases
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Excellent option for advanced and simple plotting. Very satisfied. Congratulations to the work team.
It's an open source software but the binary requires licensing. That's a sneaky cunning.