QtGrace is a version of Grace based on the Qt-SDK by The Qt Project www.qt.io. QtGrace/Grace is a program to display or plot data, analyze data and prepare it for printing. Using QtGrace is to run Grace natively on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Import numerical data (like scientific measurements, statistics, ...)
- Organize and plot your data in different graphs
- Analyze data (non-linear curve fitting, fft, filters, ...)
- Add labels, decorations and comments
- Save, print, export your results (for example for scientific publications, homework, ...)
The code seems to not build properly on fedora 20. Can this be fixed?