This software implements the IEC60870-5-104 protocol (client side) for substation data acquisition and control via tcp/ip network using the QT UI Framework. It can be compiled on Linux and Windows platforms. It's possible to poll and view data from the substation system (RTU/concentrator) and also send commands.
- Function as a Client (Master) scanning a server.
- Compiles with QT 5.9.2.
- Provided win32 binaries.
- Poll substation data.
- Send commands.
- Now supports all analog commands and clock sync.
- Protocol log that can be copied to clipboard.
- Table with received data can be exported.
- Classes structured to easily integrate with other systems.
- Useful to develop protocol translators.
- Integrated in the OSHMI project: Open Substation HMI: http://sourceforge.net/projects/oshmiopensubstationhmi/
- - Follow my blog: http://ricolsen1supervc.wordpress.com/
- Feel free to ask any support question in the "Discussion" section.
- Contact me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ricardo-olsen/
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.