QtCritters is a simple critter simulation in C++ using Qt, currently under development. The goal of this project is to simulate a simple ecology of various kinds of animals, and to make the source easy to understand and modify. Still very very alpha...
- STATUS 21Oct2011: Pro--the documentation is in much better shape! Con--pursuit/evasion is gone, critters just kinda wander around... Pro#2--critter.cpp is much less of a stinky, crufty mess now, and we have a comprehensible code model for agent behavior. Before it was just this if-then-else spaghetti.
- Icon-based, simple predator-prey pursuit-evasion behavior simulation.
- If you want graphical realism, go look out your front door. ;-)
- NOT YET INTERACTIVE.
- If you are interested in helping with development please contact us! We particularly need somebody who is good at designing icons and tiles. tsujiban AT comcast DOT net
- Windows users who want the source, just click "View all files" and download the latest "src" .zip file.
- Compiles and runs on Windows and Linux, should work on OS X also.
- V0.12 adds scrolling & zoom to sim view.
Be the first to post a review of QtCritters!