This app can be opened by clicking on contact or message or launched from menu. First you add recipients simply by writing the name and then you can add message text by scanning QR codes as many times as you want. It's very handy when replying because you don't have to open any additional QR scanner a rewrite recipient. Messages are then stored in standard "drafts" and "sent" folders.
- Send message from contacts
- Send message from messages
- Reply to received message
- Store message in folders: Sent, Drafts
- Insert text from QR code infinite times
Be the first to post a review of Android: QR-Message!