CuteReport is a report solution like Jasper Report, Crystal Reports or FastReport, but based on Qt framework. It can be easily used with any Qt application. In general, CuteReport consists of two parts: core library and template designer. Both are totally modular and theirs functionality can be easily extended by writing additional modules. It's totally abstract of used data and can use as storage: file system, database, version control systems, etc. The project's goal is to provide powerful, but yet simple to use for inexperienced user and report designers, reporting system.
It is supposed to be a product that combines eXaro ideas from Qt world and FastReport functionality from Delphi world and brings the best of them to C++/Qt world and then shares it with Python, Ruby, Perl developers using bindings.
СuteReport also has a commercial version. Read about it on the official web site.
- A number of data sources: SQL database, Text, FileSystem, external data model (QAbstractTableModel);
- Various types of storages to keep report templates and report's objects like picture, etc: Filesystem, GIT, SQL database, embedded storage;
- Plain text or HTML support;
- Variety of drawing items to construct a great looking report: text (Memo), Image, Barcode, Arc, Chart, Chord, Ellipse, Line, Pie, Rectangle;
- Picture sources: static, dataset, storage
- Unlimited number of details within one report;
- Report Title and Summary;
- Page Headers and Footers;
- Item grouping;
- Aggregate functions: count, min, max, avg, sum;
- Spelling out of numbers, currencies, money amounts;
- Parameters that can be passed from a custom application;
- Entire application full featured scripting engine to manage any aspect of the report rendering;
- Supported measure units: Millimeters and Inches;
- Standalone WYSIWYG designer with ability to extend any functionality using custom plugin;
- Some preinstalled Designer plugins: ReportProperty editor, Page editor, Script editor, Dataset editor, Preview;
- Runtime dialogs with Designer Form Editor module;
- Multilingual reports;
- Report inheritance;
- Automatic Table of Contents;
- Batch report processing
There are no 3 star reviews.