QRGen creates QR codes from contact information, written in Java.
It requires the tool qrencode in order to work, qrencode is freely available at http://fukuchi.org/works/qrencode (Linux/Mac OS/UNIX) , or http://code.google.com/p/qrencode-win32/ (Windows), or Ubuntu Software Centre.
- It generates QR codes from the personal and professional information suplied
- Multi-platform (Ubuntu, Mac OS, Windows)
- You can save the QR code on a PNG file
- You can save also the standard visit card (.vcf)
- You can export the result on an standard visit card (.vcf)
Be the first to post a review of QR Gen!