QPass is easy to use, open source password manager application with built-in password generator. You can store in it's database such data as passwords and logins which will be encrypted using AES-256 with PBKDF2(number of iterations set by user). Each entry can include additional information about entry such as name, url adress and description.
- Can stay in tray running so it can be always close at hand
- Uses AES-256 algorithm with PBKDF2 to derive encryption key
- Has built-in random password generator
Follow QPass password manager
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
A very handy utility. Simple and functional!
qpass is fast and easy to use
good project qpass
Really easy to use. Works perfect!
One of the easiest apps to use