QJDicExample is an Japanese to English and English to Japanese dictionary featuring words/names/kanji/sentences search.
QJDicExample uses JMdict, JMnedict, Kanjidic2, Radkfilex, KanjiVG, Tanaka Corpus / Tatoeba databases for translations and zinnia recognition library for handwritten kanji recognition.
Latest source code:
git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/qjdicexample/code qjdicexample-code
- Advanced word / name/ kanji / sentence search
- Example sentences with readings, detailed word information etc
- Kanji player showing stroke order, elements and subelements
- Generation of Stroke Order Diagrams
- Kanji lookup by drawing recognition / radical / elements / stroke count etc
- Export of search results / details to html
- Systray tooltip showing translation of words from clipboard and/or global clipboard aka mouse selection (on systems that support it)
- Small popup window for making quick translation
- Customizable interface (fonts & dialog colors & css style sheets)
- Advanced update engine: can download source files (or use local source directory) and build databases, download pre-built databases (from rev 157)
There are no 2 star reviews.