The goal of qHttpd project is building a highly customizable HTTP server which can be used in many projects not only for a HTTP delivery layer but also for a versatile communication protocol. By default, it supports WebDAV and LUA script hooking.
- Supports HTTP/1.1, HTTP/1.0, HTTP/0.9
- Supports completely working codebase for standard HTTP methods: OPTIONS, HEAD, GET, PUT(supports chunked transfer-encoding)
- Also supports WebDAV extension: PROPFIND, PROPPATCH, MKCOL, MOVE, DELETE, LOCK, UNLOCK
- Includes C hooking/customizing samples codes.
- Supports external LUA script hooking
- Supports HTTP Basic Auth Module (refer http_auth.c)
- Supports Virtual Host (refer hook.c)
- You can easily customize/add methods.
- Supports server statistics page.
- Supports mime types.
- Supports rotating file log.
Follow qHttpd - Highly Customizable HTTPD
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very useful. Thanks.