QGifer is a tool for extracting part of a video to an animated GIF file.
The new demonstration video:
- GIF extraction from a video file
- Color palette editor
- Variable color palette support
- Text rendering
- Graphics insertion
- Object interpolation
- Looping by appending reversed copy
- GIF optimization through ImageMagick
- Project management
- Translations: English, Swedish, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Czech, Chinese, German, French
I got "Failed to find Java" error when I tried to run the application. Java is installed on my system and ALL other Java based applications are running without any problem.
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of qgifer:i386: qgifer:i386 depends on libopencv-core2.3 | libopencv-core2.4. qgifer:i386 depends on libopencv-highgui2.3 | libopencv-highgui2.4. qgifer:i386 depends on libopencv-imgproc2.3 | libopencv-imgproc2.4. dpkg: error processing qgifer:i386 (--install): I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 64bits