QGifer is a tool for extracting part of a video to an animated GIF file.
The new demonstration video:
- GIF extraction from a video file
- Color palette editor
- Variable color palette support
- Text rendering
- Graphics insertion
- Object interpolation
- Looping by appending reversed copy
- GIF optimization through ImageMagick
- Project management
- Translations: English, Swedish, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Czech, Chinese, German, French
At first, it was good, excellent. But now, I don't know why, the quality of the gif is very lame. And I changed nothing in the settings. I'm a bit lost for this reason. Anyone knows ?
It's a great app except that it won't install in ubuntu 15.04 and I can't compile it because of some dependencies that won't install. Very strange. It worked fine for me in 14.04 though.
Hi, for about a week or so, there is an official Gentoo distribution package for QGifer (called ebuild). Users of GEntoo, Funtoo and other Gentoo derivatives can install qgifer by issuing: # emerge qgifer. Thanks for a great project ;-)