QGifer is a tool for extracting part of a video to an animated GIF file.
The new demonstration video:
- GIF extraction from a video file
- Color palette editor
- Variable color palette support
- Text rendering
- Graphics insertion
- Object interpolation
- Looping by appending reversed copy
- GIF optimization through ImageMagick
- Project management
- Translations: English, Swedish, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Czech, Chinese, German, French
I'm looking to package your application in Fedora Project. Currently, qgifer seems not upload any video file. warning: GStreamer: unable to query position of stream (/builddir/build/BUILD/opencv-2.4.5/modules/highgui/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp:660) Please, a your reply is fundamental ...