A program to calculate and verify checksums of multiple files with wizard-like GUI. Supports 12 hashes: CRC32, MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA2, RIPEMD,Whirlpool, ED2K, AICH, Tiger, TTH. Allows processing of nested directories and updating of checksum files
- Easy to use wizard-like GUI
- Nested directory processing
- 5 methods of updating of previously created checksum files
- 12 hash functions and few Base-N encodings
- Supports MD5 and SFV compatible formats
Be the first to post a review of QFileHasher!