This is a controlling GUI for the emulator "qemu". It is not for configuring devices or starting qemu, no it's for changing media, reset the vm, and so on at runtime. You can start it out of your favorite configuring GUI like you would do with qem
- Can be started out of your favorite qemu/kvm configuration gui
- Controlls qemu/kvm at runtime
- Add´s a menubar to qemu/kvm
- Make´s it easier to use qemu/kvm
- No need for knowing monitor commands
- Adds a long missing feature, that makes it a complete replacement for comercial vm
Be the first to post a review of qemuctl!