An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader
- Good internationalization
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac Os, Windows)
- Very lightweight
- Torrent queueing and prioritizing
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing)
- Nice µTorrent-like interface with Qt4 toolkit (qBittorrent v2.x)
- IP filtering (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian files)
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Advanced control over torrent trackers (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Closest open source equivalent to µTorrent (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Torrent creation tool
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface
w32/exploit.gen in qbittorrent-3.3.15!
WARNING – for all versions of qbittorrent – stable & beta -- up through “qbittorrent_3.4.0alpha_20160509_35c51ad3b17”. If you tell qbittorrent where your “.torrent” files are – a logical thing to do since you want it to work with your torrent files -- it will then take your collected “.torrent” files -- AND the downloaded files for that torrent -- and DELETE them ! ! ! Yes, it DELETEs them,,, after it obfuscate your “.torrent” files and hides them in ….\AppData\Local\qBittorrent\BT_backup . Will do this NO MATTER what save to / download settings you use. Do NOT allow qbittorrent to load any .torrent files from your saved .torrent files – if you do, you will have to find them again on the web and download them again. Also uses bazaar folder naming scheme for incomplete torrents – like it is trying to hide them. Will do this NO MATTER what save to / download settings you use.
It's amazing.Wish UI will be much pretty than current.