An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader
- Good internationalization
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac Os, Windows)
- Very lightweight
- Torrent queueing and prioritizing
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing)
- Nice µTorrent-like interface with Qt4 toolkit (qBittorrent v2.x)
- IP filtering (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian files)
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Advanced control over torrent trackers (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Closest open source equivalent to µTorrent (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Torrent creation tool
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface
Just installed v3.3.10 and it's GREAT! I'm getting up to 5Mb/s! Bitlord 2.3.2 was killing me starting at 400kb/s and quickly falling to 20kb/s. 3GB files only take 15-mins now, so sweet! Using ExpressVPN on Win 7, 170M/12M native via Cox for those that want to know.
very good alternative to malware utorrent
Unknowingly added two toolbars to my system. FilmFanatic Toolbar and Mindspark Toolbar
Best torrent client!