An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader
- Good internationalization
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac Os, Windows)
- Very lightweight
- Torrent queueing and prioritizing
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing)
- Nice µTorrent-like interface with Qt4 toolkit (qBittorrent v2.x)
- IP filtering (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian files)
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Advanced control over torrent trackers (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Closest open source equivalent to µTorrent (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Torrent creation tool
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface
"W32.NSISSmall.E277" is included in version 3.3.11 ........... please don''t become like UTORRENT check following link "virustotal.com/en/file/64e94ccce482c8b0c7e044f3a582cf708591a4877e8e10221231a0787f4d0949/analysis/1490484297/"
Just installed v3.3.10 and it's GREAT! I'm getting up to 5Mb/s! Bitlord 2.3.2 was killing me starting at 400kb/s and quickly falling to 20kb/s. 3GB files only take 15-mins now, so sweet! Using ExpressVPN on Win 7, 170M/12M native via Cox for those that want to know.
very good alternative to malware utorrent
Unknowingly added two toolbars to my system. FilmFanatic Toolbar and Mindspark Toolbar