QasMixer was superseeded by QasTools.
- Supports multiple sound cards and ALSA control (ctl) plugins
- Custom sliders and check boxes widgets
- Sliders and switches are the same as in alsamixer
- System tray icon with mini mixer
- Simple mixer view (alsamixer) and Element mixer view
- Sliders grow dynamically to fill the available window space
- Sliders background graphics indicate the dB range
- Shows playback and/or capture elements
- Differently colored playback and capture elements
- Channels (left/right) can be manipulated separately or joined
- Two info views: Control info and ALSA configuration browser
- Written in C++ using only the standard and QT4 libraries
- No dependencies to KDE or Gnome libraries
Pyramid combines analytic tools often found in separate applications. It features a graphically based ETL to model data and incorporate machine learning algorithms, intuitive data discovery tools that produce simple and advanced visualizations, a presentation builder for creating analytic applications and presentations, and an enterprise-grade report builder—all in a single, integrated platform that can be accessed from any browser or device.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Amazing tool. Found it very useful and very helpful.