QasMixer was superseeded by QasTools.
- Supports multiple sound cards and ALSA control (ctl) plugins
- Custom sliders and check boxes widgets
- Sliders and switches are the same as in alsamixer
- System tray icon with mini mixer
- Simple mixer view (alsamixer) and Element mixer view
- Sliders grow dynamically to fill the available window space
- Sliders background graphics indicate the dB range
- Shows playback and/or capture elements
- Differently colored playback and capture elements
- Channels (left/right) can be manipulated separately or joined
- Two info views: Control info and ALSA configuration browser
- Written in C++ using only the standard and QT4 libraries
- No dependencies to KDE or Gnome libraries
Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard. View VPN tunnel status and monitor firewall high availability, health, and readiness. Automatically discover and filter within ACLs, show rule hit counts, and detect shadow and redundant rules. Automate the monitoring and management of your ASA infrastructure in a fully integrated solution. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.