QasMixer was superseeded by QasTools.
- Supports multiple sound cards and ALSA control (ctl) plugins
- Custom sliders and check boxes widgets
- Sliders and switches are the same as in alsamixer
- System tray icon with mini mixer
- Simple mixer view (alsamixer) and Element mixer view
- Sliders grow dynamically to fill the available window space
- Sliders background graphics indicate the dB range
- Shows playback and/or capture elements
- Differently colored playback and capture elements
- Channels (left/right) can be manipulated separately or joined
- Two info views: Control info and ALSA configuration browser
- Written in C++ using only the standard and QT4 libraries
- No dependencies to KDE or Gnome libraries
Today's small-to-medium-sized (SMB) businesses and large enterprises are saving on their monthly communications costs by making one simple decision: to switch to a VoIP service solution from their old, outdated Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS). By choosing a new VoIP service, these companies enjoy the flexibility, reliability, call features, and audio quality that only a VoIP service can provide. Plus, they cut their phone bill by up to 70%!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Amazing tool. Found it very useful and very helpful.