pyxser stands for python xml serialization and is a python object to XML serializer that validates every XML deserialization against the pyxser 1.0 XML Schema. pyxser is written entirely in C as a python extension.
- Entirely C written Python Extension
- XML Serialization
- Model Based serialization
- Serialized Object Validation (using pyxser XML Schema 1.0)
- Allows cross references and circular references in objects
- Supports C14N serialization
- Supports Standard XML serialization
- Supports cross referenced object serialization
- Supports circular references in objects
- Preserves object references
Follow Python XML Serialization
SolarWinds Backup provides lightning-quick recovery that can restore business continuity after a disaster. For a limited time only, when you try SolarWinds Backup and store at least 100GB of selected data, you have the chance to receive a free Amazon Echo Dot.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.