This is the official homepage of PyURLSnooper, a program written to help users locate the urls of audio and video files so that they can be recorded. This is a OS independent equivalent of URL Snooper from http://www.donationcoder.com/ (similar to https://sourceforge.net/projects/mediasniffer/).
Can be used in combination with RTMPDump (http://rtmpdump.mplayerhq.hu/) in order to capture streams.
- Enhanced display: added further columns, context popup-menu, drag'n'drop and normal URL searching, gray display of duplicates, resizable/rearrangeable/sortable columns
- Window can now be resized and maximized
- Some new filters and new filtering method (drawback, if a filter is selected, sorting of columns is disabled)
- Better error handling: more exceptions are caught, warnings are written to log-file
- Code cleaned up and commented
- Filter descriptions more self-explanatory
- Configuration Dialog
- Tested with other OS: Windows Vista
Be the first to post a review of PyURLSnooper!