SNMP v1/v2c/v3 engine and apps written in pure-Python.
Project moved to GitHub: https://github.com/etingof/pysnmp
- Complete SNMPv1/v2c and SNMPv3 engine support
- Can act Manager and/or Agent or Proxy roles
- Manager and Agent side MIBs support
- MIB objects are implemented as Python code snippets
- Automatically downloads and parses ASN.1 MIBs
- Built around an asynchronous I/O core
- Pure-Python implementation
- Runs on Python 2.4 through 3.5
- Shipped with Twisted/Trollius/Asyncio bindings
- Can be wrapped with py2exe
- Includes many example scripts working right away a public SNMP Agent
There are no 1 star reviews.