A cryptographically secure random password generator for Linux written in python and GTK 2.0.
- 7 different password creation options (word list, ASCII printables, letters and digits, mixed case letters, lower case letters, digits only, and hexadecimal).
- The ability to create a password from a word list (Diceware) so that it will be easier to remember.
- All passwords are generated with a secure PRNG (/dev/urandom).
- The entropy (in bits) of the password is provided.
- The time for a brute force attack to succeed against the generated password (using a regular GPU, a Cray XT5, and a theoretical supercomputer).
HPCC Systems is dedicated to the environment and is giving you the opportunity to take action and be a small part of a big impact. In partnership with the National Forest Foundation, HPCC Systems is growing and promoting awareness of environmental sustainability with their 10K Trees Challenge. The best time to plan a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now! Take our survey and take part in helping the environment.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Pypass!