Both forward-chaining and backward-chaining rules (which may include python code) are compiled into python. Can also automatically assemble python programs out of python functions which are attached to backward-chaining rules. See pyke.sourceforge.ne
- Automatic Programming: Generates Python Programs
- Backward Chaining
- Foreward Chaining
- Multiple Knowledge Engines and Rule Bases
- Rule Base Inheritance
Follow Python Knowledge Engine (PyKE)
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.