Cross-platform python dynamic bindings of GObject-based libraries for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
- To see PyGI's features see homepage
- Support Python 2.7, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Support Windows XP - 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Easy and Portable installation. Paid special attention on relocatability (common issue for gnome windows)
- More than a hundred introspected libraries included.
- Glade, Gtranslator, GDB and other development tools Included
- Complete API Documentation and Tutorial available via Devhelp
- GCC import library and headers for custom python c-ext available.
- Available separately PyGTK that will run side-by-side (for project migration)
- Conform Windows-style installation where executables are in root directory
- Use Nuitka or cx_Freeze as bundler
- Relatively clean (most of unneeded files, dead dependencies are removed)
Be the first to post a review of PyGObject for Windows!