Play at many electronic darts game (such as Cricket, Crazy Cricket, 321 Zap, etc) with a cheap DIY dart game controled by an Arduino UNO controler, and the pyDarts python game !
Make you own game and share it with the community !
Note that this is NOT a software to manually score while you are playing beside ! This software score by itself but require a converted dart board !
pyDarts is the reference since no other electronic dart game offer so much functionalities !
- Electronic Darts board software for Linux/Windows/MacOS
- Electronic Darts board DIY scheme (based on a reused dart board and an Arduino)
- 25+ game variants
- Play over network worldwide
- Display Game stats and Keep Hi Scores
- Up to 12 players
- Template to create your own game
- Free and open source
- Translated in many languages (but need more)
- Please contribute :)
You get a good instructable to make your dart Board PC connected, and really great features. Ok you need to figure out some things, and need some solder skills. But in conclusion this is the best sourceforge project since a long time for me. Keep it up!
I rate my own project because I am totally schizophrenic, and I love this stuff !
Program exactly what I was looking for. It works perfectly with a 8*11 matrix (convert to a 6*11 matrix to avoid inner and outer consideration)
Confirmed not working on Windows 8.1.