Play at many electronic darts game (such as Cricket, Crazy Cricket, 321 Zap, etc) with a cheap DIY dart game controled by an Arduino UNO controler, and the pyDarts python game !
Make you own game and share it with the community !
Note that this is NOT a software to manually score while you are playing beside ! This software score by itself but require a converted dart board !
pyDarts is the reference since no other electronic dart game offer so much functionalities !
- Electronic Darts board software for Linux/Windows
- Electronic Darts board DIY scheme (based on a reused dart board)
- More than 25 game variants
- Play over network worldwide
- Display Game stats and Keep Hi Scores
- Up to 12 players
- Template to create your own game
- Free and open source
- Translated in 3 languages so far
- Please contribute :)
I rate my own project because I am totally schizophrenic, and I love this stuff !
Program exactly what I was looking for. It works perfectly with a 8*11 matrix (convert to a 6*11 matrix to avoid inner and outer consideration)
Confirmed not working on Windows 8.1.