PumpedUp is a group of programs that are used to gather system performance data on a second by second basis and create real time or static graphical web pages. (Does Nagios alarms based on performance too!) Executables for Lin, Win, Solaris included.
- Historical Performance Reporting via Web / HTML / png
- Runs on Linux / Windows / Solaris
- Down to the second resolution in png graphs
- Human readable log files
- See CPU / Disk / Memory / Network all at once in the same graph
- Can compare performance across Operating Systems
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of PumpedUp!