Computational electromagnetics software. Uses surface Method of Moments, enhanced by using the Multilevel Fast Multipole Method. Code is parallelized and runs on laptops, desktops and clusters. The code precision is adjustable, it is fast and uses little memory. CFIE is used for closed surfaces, and EFIE for open PEC surfaces. Can function on GMSH, GiD and ANSYS meshes.
- Perfect Electric Conductors
- Combined Field Integral Equation (CFIE) with adjustable setting
- uses MPI for parallelization
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Puma-EM!