The application was designed for the real time contactless photoplethysmography of the human face by means of an ordinary webcam in ambient light environment
- AMD or Intel CPU with 2 cores and 2.6 GHz clock speed (or higher);
- 512 Mb of RAM (or higher);
- OS Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/XP, booth 32 and 64 bit versions;
- A RGB webcam (Logitech B910 is the best choice).
- Provides real time heart rate measurement (up to each second update);
- Provides contactless heart rate measurement (up to several meters depends on lens);
- Provides video file processing (.mp4, .wmv, .avi);
- Measurement error depends on webcam quality, stationarity of illumination and CPU speed, but in most cases it is less than 5 bpm.
- Provides a record of photoplethysmography signal from face skin.
- Provides mapping of arterial pulse on image;
- Analyze heart rate at rest by age and sex, statistic courtesy by USA National Health Statistics.
- Estimates SpO2 and breah rate (but erelative error could be greater than 5 %);
Be the first to post a review of Pulse capture!