An open source portal solution in Java.
pulse is a framework on top of the Servlet API providing easy to use and easy to extend patterns for creating browser based applications and websites. Moreover pulse delivers a set of out-of-the-box components, e.g. CMS, shopping, user management.
- Cross-platform, implemented using Java technology.
- Completely written using Java 6.
- Provides a framework for quick development of own applications.
- Is delivered with a host of out-of-the-box applications: CMS, Shop, Surveys, Filters and many more.
- A WebDAV based virtual file system for digital asset management.
- Mature user and role management
- Easy-to-use administration interface based on AJAX (using Ext JS)
- Built for internationalisation
- Flexible templating with XSLT 2.0/XPath 2.0
pulse is designed with brand sites in mind where absolute flexibility in presentation is a core requirement.
- CMS system
- web shop / shopping cart / web store
- cross-platform, implemented using Java 5 technology
- based upon well-known and open standards (JPA, XSL, JAXB, etc)
- site-wide full text search
- mature user management and access control (role based)
- just-as-you-would-expect-it behaviour
- easy-to-use administration interface based on AJAX
- virtual file system for site resources with WebDAV access
- easy to extend API
There are no 4 star reviews.