psimpl - generic n-dimensional polyline simplification. psimpl is a lightweight C++ library that is generic, easy to use, and supports multiple simplification algorithms, including Douglas-Peucker.
- n-dimensional polyline simplification
- C++ header only library
- generic interface operating on input and output iterators
- Douglas-Peucker simplification
- Lang simplification
- Reuman-Witkam simplification
- Opheim simplification
- Perpendicular distance routine
- Radial distance routine
- nth point routine
- positional error statistics
Be the first to post a review of psimpl!