Full functional PS/2 keyboard on Atmega16, works with simple circuits, and fully customizable. Performs really great! - ps2 / keyboard / ps2avr / controller / avr / hardware
- 4-Layer keymap activated with two jumpers
- Full N-key rollover support (Diode required)
- Super-fast react time & repeat frequency
- partially supports PS/2 keyboard interface currently
- compatible with almost every system, every ps/2 hubs
- Great looking LED Fading action on keyset 2, 4
- You can change its key mapping by changing keymap.h, const uint8_t PROGMEM keymap_code part.
There are no 2 star reviews.