GpsPrune is a java application to view and manage coordinate data, eg from GPS units. With it you can load a variety of text and Xml formats, view the data (in 2d and 3d), edit and convert the data, correlate photos and audio, create charts and more.
- Load data from file or directly from your GPS
- View your track data using openstreetmap
- Delete points or ranges, either manually or automatically
- Correlate your photos and audio files using timestamps
- Save your file as text, gpx, kml, kmz (with photos), or back to your gps unit
- Render your track in 3d
- Lookup additional data such as altitudes and wikipedia articles
There are no 3 star reviews.