Proxy Tester is a proxy list tester and then it generates a wpad.dat file you can use for your browser based on working servers. wpad.dat file selects a random proxy server from the list of provided working proxy servers with each connection request.
- Take one or more plain text proxy server lists and test against them to see which ones work
- Optional generate a wpad.dat file to select a random proxy for your browser for each request
- Optional set a timeout for how quickly the proxy server responds. This ensures you get only the very best proxy servers.
- Optional Multi-Threading can be turned on to process proxylists four times faster.
- Optional download a plain text file through the proxy and test it against a local file to be sure the proxy truly works.
- Optional incorporate an exclude list of proxies known to not work to avoid testing when testing a large proxy list.
- Optionally simulate working proxies to generate wpad files, exclude lists, and more.
- Command line help documentation is modeled after the built-in Windows command help documentation so System Administrators feel right at home.
- Test a single or many proxy address instead of a file.
There are no 3 star reviews.