Multi-platform clone of the classic music making software "ProTracker" (version 2.3D) from the Commodore Amiga days.
For other operating systems than Windows / macOS, read "compiling.txt" in the source code tree.
- Plays/creates ProTracker modules as accurate (ideally) as they do on ProTracker v2.3D
- Audio filters are present to simulate those on Amiga: ~4.4kHz low-pass (press F12), "LED" and ~5.2Hz high-pass
- BLEP synthesis is used in the audio mixer to prevent some aliasing in the sound, making it sound closer to a real Amiga
- PT.Config-xx loader (put your PT config file in the same directory as the binaries)
- Some useful bonuses added, read help.txt for more in-depth information
Follow ProTracker clone
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
It is already the best Protracker clone out there. I wish the author would do FastTracker2 as a side project too.
Thanks for working on this - pure magic to see Protracker doing it's stuff on my Powerbook - and hardly using any CPU either - even works on my G3 iBook!
Great idea to port my favorite Amiga software ProTracker! Keep up the good work!
Good start for this project. I've compiled it for AROS and added some AROS/Amiga specifities like ASL requester and reqtools messages. It can be found here : http://www.dusabledanslherbe.eu/AROSPage/Protracker.40.html