Prog is a lightweight, high-level, general-purpose, interpretable, compilable, strongly typed language that balances pragmatism, legibility, and versatility. Types are first-class objects and evaluation is considered a side-effect of type conversion.
- Intuitive, concise, attractive, legible, free-form syntax.
- Can be efficiently interpreted, compiled to bytecode, or natively compiled.
- Minimalistic, with a small core set of operators and a large, versatile standard library.
- Inbuilt support for complex numbers, ranges, iterators, closures, threading, encodings, locales, concepts, OOP, and operator overloading.
- Provides efficient embedded scripting and automation services.
Be the first to post a review of Prog Programming Language!