version 1.0.4 (2014-02-17):
- bug #4: modifying connection parameters on main window does not
survive a restart of postsqlforms.
- kbskit upgraded to version 8.6.1
- pgintcl upgraded to version 3.5.0
- sqlite3 shell upgraded to version 188.8.131.52
- small improvement to installation program for Linux
version 1.0.3 (2013-02-07):
- kbskit for Linux x86 upgraded to version 8.6.0
- minor improvements to installer script for source and Linux
version 1.0.b2 (2013-01-26):
- bug 3: function "SUM(x,y)" has been removed from pfm_function
- New feature: When a user has followed a link to another form,
PostSqlForms derives default attribute values from the WHERE
clause of the link. This helps the user to add records
satisfying the WHERE clause of the link.
- The read only attributes get "gray" labels on the form.
- After pressing Update or Add, the modifyable attributes get
a red label.
- The example database "customerdb" has been completely reworked.
- The help file has been reworked.
- For the windows version, the 'kbskit' has been upgraded from
8.6b3 to 8.6.0.
- The Linux version is still delivered with 'kbskit' version 8.6b3,
because the 8.6.0 version published on
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kbskit is broken.
version 1.0.b1 (2012-12-15):
First beta version of postsqlforms.