PostgreStats is a powerful set of fully automated database scripts allowing you to easily extract, store, monitor and display online statistics from PostgreSQL's Stat Collector. View and track your Postgres activity in a whole new light.
- Track & Monitor PostgreSQL Statistics in Timed Cycles
- Stats Commits, Rollbacks, Block Reads, Buffer Hits, Inserts, Updates, Deletes, etc.
- Identify Trends & Compare / Analyze Past Stats with Current Stats
- Graphical Charts Give You a Quick, Instant View of Statistics
- Built on a Robust PHP/AJAX/CSS Model with Thoroughly Documented Syntax
- Fully Automated with Cron, Lots of Turn On/Offable Features
- Auto Recognizes New PostgreSQL Databases
- Stores Data in Compact TXT Format to Reduce Database Overhead During Stat Collection
- View Monthly Snapshots, Daily Individual, Month VS Month, Weekly Trending & Yearly Snapshot
- Slick "Swappable" Interface and Easily Customized CSS Files
- No Page Reloads, Speedy Execution, Easy on the Eyes
- Auto-Email Snapshots, Apache Authentication, Auto Vacuum / Analyze, Local Data Back-ups
- Active OSS Project Receiving Regular Updates & Patches
- Thorough Support, Healthy Documentation & Live Online Demos
Be the first to post a review of PostgreStats!