Open Source ERP+CRM+Web Portal for small- and mid-sized business (SMBs). Designed specifically for Manufacturing and Distribution companies who need control over operations and profitability. All critical supply chain functions included in one modular system: accounting, sales, customer and supplier management, inventory control. Mac, Windows, Linux and Mobile. Rich API to connect third-party apps. Simple enough for startup small business accounting, scalable enough for Global 1000 companies. See complete application https://xTuple.com/free-demo.
- Accounting — general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliation, invoicing
- CRM — issue tracker, to-do list, address book, opportunities, projects, customer and vendor relations
- Inventory control — manufacturers, distributors, professional services companies
- REST API — PostgreSQL database views, encapsulates all business logic and data integrity
- OpenRPT — report writer to customize reports, Qt Designer to customize screens
- Internationalized — multi-currency, support for multiple tax structures and multilingual translation packs
- Manufacturing — work orders, make-to-order
- eCommerce — Real-time B2B Sales & Customer Service to manage online business, using data generated to enhance UX, cross-sell products and drive more sales
Follow PostBooks ERP+CRM by xTuple
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I began a project to migrate our small companies data over to xTuple September of 2013. We have 6 employees, and I was one of two put on the project. I had the technical and manufacturing expertise, and the other person had the accounting expertise. We have been using xTuple since January 1st 2014. We ran xTuple in parallel with our old system for the first quarter, and have been putting the final touches to completing the implementation ever since. The program has and continues to surpass our expectations. We have found a couple of bugs, but they were/are only annoyances. We started in version 4.1 and are currently in 4.4. We have been using the free postbooks license, and just had it renewed. Both times I asked for the license, I received it within 1 business day after a courteous phone call from xTuple. We sent the other person on the implementation project to the 101 class that xTuple hosts. I highly recommend anyone considering an implementation of xTuple take that class. The support available through the xTuple.org website and the user forums is outstanding! We looked at other accounting/ERP suites before choosing xTuple. I am glad that we chose xTuple.
PostBooks is still free, while it is true you need a key for more than one user, keys are given out freely and without hesitation. Love the product.
I heard very good comments about postbook. I have downloaded the installer "xTuple-4.5.0-windows-installer". I tried to install on my 64 bit windows 7 machine, but its not installing. I am getting the following error "Error copying file from packed archive <PATH>\xTuple-4.5.0-windows-installer.exe to <PATH>\QtGui4.dll" Can anyone help me?