Porthole is a GTK-based Portage/Pkgcore package browser for Gentoo systems. It features fast searches and basic package management functionality.
- Simple intuitive interface.
- Multiple package views, All, Installed, Search, Upgradable, Deprecated, Sets.
- Detailed multilevel dependency view, with popup dependency viewers.
- Detailed, package Summary including an ebuild table that shows vital information about the different versions available. Detailed user configurations saved for a package.
- Easy to use right-click menus in many areas for common and relevant package actions.
- Highlighted Changelog view with clickable bug #'s
Your customers recognize the importance of security, but often don’t realize the urgency until they see something tangible. SolarWinds Risk Intelligence assigns value to your data vulnerability, helping you build a strong business case for data protection and triage the most important problems to tackle. Some powerful features include data risk communicated as financial impact, at-risk data discovery and PCI DSS, PAN & PII scans.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Thank you for your work.
Thank you for the development.