J2ME Polish is a next generation framework for the rapid development of J2ME applications. Features included are a powerful GUI framework, utility classes and ant-based build tools for the creation of device optimised applications.
- Lush: UI toolkit that is highly flexible and can be designed outside of the application's source code.
- Janus: A toolset for porting mobile application to different handsets and different technology platforms. It also allows transcoding you J2ME application to a Blackberry or Android app.
- Touch: Technology for accessing server side content and communicating with remote parties.
- Trunk: A persistence solution that allows you to load and save complex data with a single line of code.
- Marjory: Our community maintained device database.
Follow J2ME Polish
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of J2ME Polish!