UPDATE 2014-02-17: ExtJS 4.x Now Supported!
The idea of publishing this is:
0) To contribute my bit to excellent work done by the team of POG
1) For everyone in the community that we help all developing something that allows us to easily prototype form with ExtJS as FrontEnd in the Client-Side and Server with the POG (Php + Mysql) in a simple and fast and clean in less time.
2) As a free alternative to free programs that are commercially available but are very expensive.
3) It would be nice also to earn some money for this ;) lol.
Just check it out, I'll be waiting your comments.
See a video:
- Generates clean & tested code
- Generates SQL Querys (Structure of You Table's Object)
- Generates CRUD methods (Php Classes - Server Side)
- Generates Interface Files (JS Files - Client Side)
- Generates Two Types of Form's CRUD
- Compatible with PHP4 & PHP5
- Compatible with PDO
- Open Source
I couldn't get this to work at all. First, there were no installation instruction. Many PHP files used <? instead of <?php and many files had to be edited for it to run on my installation. File configuration.mysql.php mentions running a "setup' program but doesn't specify the full name or path of this program. I guessed it was talking about either setup.php or setup.pdo.php in the setup_factory directory. But both of these programs refer to a sub-directory name ('setup_library') that does not exist (it should probably be 'setup_files') and a directory structure that does not match what is on disk (the problem is the location of 'setup_images', which is not directly under setup_factory. After I made the necessary changes, I ran the script. It didn't seem to do anything other than produce warnings; the tabs in the UI, were non-responsive. I decided to run the main app, index.php. It produced no error message, but no output either.
Now Extjs 4.2 support added!
Works like a Charm!